>The Six Transcendent Principles of Financial Success, Security, and Freedom:
1. Spend less than you earn. (Proverbs 13:11)
Wealth gotten by vanity shall be diminished: but he that gathereth by labour shall increase.
2. Avoid the use of debt. (Proverbs 22:7)
The rich ruleth over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender.
3. Build liquidity. (Proverbs 6:6-8)
Go to the ant, thou sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise:
Which having no guide, overseer, or ruler,
Provideth her meat in the summer, and gathereth her food in the harvest
4. Set long term goals. (Philippians 3:14)
I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
5. Have an eternal perspective. (Psalm 24:1)
The earth is the LORD’S, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.
6. Rejoice in generosity. (I Corinthians 8:8-9)
But meat commendeth us not to God: for neither, if we eat, are we the better; neither, if we eat not, are we the worse.
But take heed lest by any means this liberty of yours become a stumblingblock to them that are weak
Leave a Reply